Lipogaine Hair Loss/Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
- Lipogaine Hair Loss shampoo is packed with natural ingredients.
- It is designed for men and women.
- It reduces scalp inflammation.
The best hair growth product for:
Anyone seeking a product that’s free of harsh chemicals and suitable for all hair types who find their hair to be brittle or uncombable.
Lipogaine is a familiar name when it comes to hair loss and hair growth products, and its Hair Loss/Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo belongs on any list of hair growth products that work.
You’ll find this shampoo on many lists of the best hair products, and it stands out from many of the others because of its long list of natural ingredients.
I mean, we’re talking coconut oil, jojoba oil, green tea extract, sage oil, rosemary oil, and so forth.
But the three active ingredients to focus on are biotin, castor oil, and emu oil. Caffeine and saw palmetto extracts are also in the Lipogaine formula – which we don’t mean to overlook – but we’ve already spent some time on them in this post. Let’s take a closer look at the other three:
- Biotin – Some hair loss is the result of a biotin deficiency, but this isn’t the case with AGA. Biotin is an essential water-soluble vitamin that’s also known as vitamin B7 – which is sometimes referred to as the hair growth vitamin or vitamin H. Biotin helps maintain and support protein infrastructures, which allows for new healthy hair growth. Unless you are deficient in biotin, this ingredient isn’t going to reverse the process, but it can support healthy hair growth. If your hair loss is accompanied by dry, hard to comb hair, then biotin may help improve the health of your hair. 
- Castor oil – Castor oil is one of those home remedies you heard your grandparents talk about – if anyone still uses it as a home remedy, that is. Not to disparage it, however, because it has been used for centuries to treat skin disorders, constipation, and now its virtues for helping to promote skin and hair health are well known. There is no evidence that it helps to regrow hair, but it can help to reduce inflammation, which can be a barrier to hair regrowth. The active ingredient is ricinoleic acid, a fatty acid that has been shown to reduce inflammation. 
- Emu oil – Emu oil addresses the issue of scalp inflammation, which stunts hair follicle growth and inhibits the hair growth cycle. And emu oil is one the most effective, natural oils for fighting inflammation. It is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, which contribute to its ability to fight inflammation. Preliminary research also suggests that it might be able to help regrow healthy follicles. More research is needed, but this is a promising new ingredient for hair loss prevention.   
The list of Liopgaine’s ingredients is long, indeed. But combined, they create a gentle formula that is free of harsh chemicals, safe for all hair types (including color-treated hair), and designed for both men and women. It can help boost the hydration of your hair while reducing inflammation of the follicles, leading to healthier hair growth.
Because some people react to essential oils and castor oil, watch how your scalp responds to see if this shampoo is right for you.
- Lipogaine’s shampoo is rich in natural ingredients that are soft on most skin and hair.
- It is easy to apply.
- It is a non-greasy water-based formula.
- This Lipogaine shampoo must use consistently for best results.
- Some people may be reactive to the essential oils it contains.
Specification: Lipogaine Hair Loss/Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo