Tylenol 8 Hour Arthritis Pain Tablets with Acetaminophen for Joint Pain
Tylenol 8 Hour Arthritis Pain Reliever Extended Release Caplets temporarily relieve the minor aches and pains of arthritis, including arthritic joint pain. The first layer of the bi-layer design delivers fast-acting medicine for quick relief while the second has an extended release, offering effective pain relief that lasts up to 8 hours. With 650 milligrams of the pain-relieving and fever reducing ingredient acetaminophen per caplet, this pain medicine also temporarily relieves aches and pains associated with muscular aches, backache, joint ache, premenstrual and menstrual cramps, the common cold, headache, and toothache.
TYLENOL 8HR Arthritis Pain Caplets, 225-Count
If you have joint pain or limited movement, you may have a condition called Arthritis. Exercise and TYLENOL 8 HR Arthritis Pain Caplets can both help to manage your joint pain. Arthritis can affect your health and comfort causing pain, swelling, and limited movement in joints and connective tissue. Tylenol 8 HR Arthritis Pain can provide effective relief from minor pain due to Arthritis. TYLENOL 8 HR Arthritis Pain has a bi-layer design with two layers of pain relief: First layer quickly dissolves for fast relief. Second layer is time-released for all day relief up to 8hrs. Don’t let Arthritis pain hold you back from doing the things you love. With TYLENOL 8 HR Arthritis Pain, get the pain relief that’s fast & lasts all day (up to 8 hours).
So your joints ache. Now what?
If you have joint pain, you may have a joint condition—like arthritis—that can be treated. It’s important to find out so you can take steps to manage your symptoms and prevent further damage.
How joints work
A joint is the space between two bones. For joint movement to be smooth and flexible, you need a layer of shock-absorption comprised of cartilage and synovial fluid. As some people age, their cartilage layer can become thin and frayed over time. When this occurs, joints may start to feel stiff, and movement may become difficult and uncomfortable. At first, the cartilage becomes rough, but it can deteriorate to the point where the bones begin to rub against each other. The bones may even begin to form lumps. All of these stages can cause pain.
So what is arthritis anyway?
That’s a tough one. “Arthritis” can cause pain, swelling, and limited movement in joints and connective tissue. Approximately 50 million Americans have some form of arthritis. Arthritis is not just a disease of older Americans; 300,000 children have arthritis, and 2/3 of adult sufferers are under the age of 65. Arthritis is not a single disease – there are many types. The most common type is described next.
The most common type of arthritis: Osteoarthritis
Osteoarthritis also known as degenerative joint disease or “wear-and-tear” arthritis, is the most common form of arthritis, affecting over 27 million Americans. OA occurs when joint cartilage and other connective tissue breaks down, causing pain and stiffness and hampering physical movement. It tends to affect commonly used joints such as the knees, hips, spine, and hands and is associated with risk factors such as age, obesity, trauma, overuse, and genetics. While OA can be effectively managed, there is no cure.
- 100-count bottle of Tylenol 8 Hour Arthritis Pain Extended-Release Caplets with acetaminophen to provide fast-acting, temporary relief of minor arthritis and joint pain, as well as other aches and pains
- Each extended-release tablet contains 650 mg of acetaminophen, a known pain relieving and fever reducing ingredient, with two layers of effective pain relief – the first layer acts fast and the second lasts up to 8 hours
- Use this oral pain reliever as a fever reducer and to relieve minor aches and pains, including those due to arthritis, joint ache, knee pain, muscle aches, backache, headache, toothache, the common cold, and pre-menstrual and menstrual cramps
- These oral arthritis pain relief caplets can be used by adults 18 years and older and have an excellent safety profile when used as directed
- Experience effective relief and alleviate minor arthritic knee and joint aches and pains with Tylenol, the #1 doctor recommended OTC brand for arthritis pain and the #1 doctor recommended brand for pain relief and fever reduction
Specification: Tylenol 8 Hour Arthritis Pain Tablets with Acetaminophen for Joint Pain